This is our first update in what seems like a lifetime.
We are planning to reopen the pub on Friday the 10th of July, but there are some things that may cause us to delay for another week. As you may, or may not have noticed, we have been spending our time while closed doing lots of renovations and repairs that were desperately needed. Unfortunately the grotty weather in the last couple of weeks has caused a couple of the projects to go on for longer than we had planned, which has had a knock on effect with other projects that we were undertaking. If we can keep our efforts up for the next few days, and the weather doesn't interfere too much we WILL be opening on the 10th, we will put up posts everywhere we can by Wednesday the 8th to let you know how things are going and if we have to delay for another week.
Fingers and toes crossed.
Like all other pubs that are reopening there are going to be new rules regarding social distancing and things and we will posting the new rules on here as well as all over the pub, so that everybody has a safe visit.
Now for a bit of bad news We won't be fully stocked with draft beer as our suppliers currently don't have stock of everything we have on the bar. Hopefully we will have : Guinness, Kronenbourg, Moretti and Thatchers on draft as well as a couple of real ales. As the supplies for other products come available we will get back up to a full compliment of beers! All wines, spirits and minerals should be available.
Many thanks for your patience and especially for all the kind messages we have received, we hope to see you all soon.
NIck & Karen