After much discussion about the current COVID-19 situation, Karen and I have decided that the pub will not be open until Government advice is that is it safe to start socialising again. We have not taken this decision lightly and hope that we will be able to weather the storm and reopen once it is safe to do so. We will post any updates when and if the situation changes, and hope to see everyone sooner rather than later, enjoying a pint or two.
Keep safe everyone.
Nick & Karen